Tuesday, September 14

HOLIDAYS

Heyy blogreaders!!!
I am so happy cause i am going to ADELAIDE!!! yay...i promise to take a tonne of pics to share with you all! i thought that this would be a great time to run a mini competition...all you have to do is tell me the best, funniest or strangest holiday that you have ever had! i will show the best to EVERYONE!!! have fun!
LOVE
XXX
AMES

p.s if any one can read this tell me... hey reader love you...and don't copy it in to word and change it to arial!!! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun baby love u xxx umm funny holidays.... ill have to get back to you on that one!!! xxx :) sah xxx

Anonymous said...

p.s i can read it i think it says hey reader love you....??? my deciphering skills have only got me this far!

Molly said...

I have absolutely NO idea what it says...
You should do a traveling blog series over the next week!! (if you have internet access that is)
You could put photos on of what you've done so far!
My strangest holiday... well I think you heard all about that this morning :D
Have an amazing time!!! xoxo Molly