Sunday, July 4

warming hearts...

For 1 second think about all the wonderful things that you have in your life this winter. You will all have a bed and warm covers, a heater and a bowl of warm soup to keep you warm from the cold winds blowing around outside.

Some many men and women have nothing but the clothes that they are wearing. I am asking a small favor of my blog readers...if you have ANY old blankets that you can spear for someone to keep the warm this winter i am so sure they would appreciate this greatly. I am not asking for you to go out and buy new sheets but any old sheets would be fantastic. If you can help out next time you see me you can give them to me and i will give them to a organisation that will go and give them to people who need them! :)

Thank you for your help my beautiful friends... and if you don't have any old sheets as i said before please don't go and buy them don't worry it is the thought that counts...

xxx

Ames

4 comments:

Molly said...

What a GOOD idea! I don't know if we have any but I'll certainly have a L00K...

Amy said...

Thnx mol for having a look!! Love you beautiful girl
xxx
Ames

Sarah said...

what a lovely idea ames! i will have to have a quick sqiz in the cupboard or ask mum! hope u r enjoying ur hols love u xxx sahxx

JaYdEe said...

What a beautiful little thought Ames :) Too special xx
I will start looking in the cup boards and if i find some little blankies i will give them too you :) lovee youu and love the new hair :) love jaydee xxx